I'm watching jimi hendrix live at woodstock, and I really want to buy the trippy/psychedelic/hippie/native american thing he's wearing, but I can not seem to find it anywhere on the internet…..does anyone know a website where you can buy REAL hippie clothes that looked like the ones they shagged around in in the 60's?
Thrift stores carry them & if your looking 4 tye dye clothes walmart carries them in the summertime or try e-bay just type in tye dye clothes lol.good Luck
Jimi was native so he got his native threads from other natives, you might be dishing out a lot of cash for clothes like that… thats why i have to wait till im older to dress the way i want. he also had alot of his stuff imported from foreign countries. he liked exotic things.
try old boutiques and thrift stores
just go to bob marley's country…u'll see many of hippie's lol
id say try resale shops, such as goodwill and salvation army, for online hippie clothing id say look on eBay under vintage.. good luck on ur search
A vintage shop. I don't know where you live…but in the SF Bay Area, there are tons of them.
EW why would you want to??
Thrift shops. Com'on you knew that.
Or check my storage in the basement…
try thrift stores in the city. It;s the only plave I've seen them.
Maybe try the Op-shop
Clothings Related posts:
- Why were all the young people wearing hippie clothes and beads in San Francisco today?
- Hippy Clothes Review: Rasta Hoodie – Rasta Clothing in the Form of Mexican Baja Hoodie Pullover Sweatshirts
- Wholesale Urban Clothes – Sell Wholesale Urban Clothes Online at Discounted Prices
- Large Ladies Clothes – Ladies Plus Size Clothes Can Be Stylish
- Zumba Clothing – What is the Best Workout Clothes to Wear